- 3D Text Commander will work under Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Approximately 23 MB of free disk space is required for the program to run.
- No additional system components are required.
Obtaining the latest version of 3D Text Commander
- Launch your favorite web browser.
- Open the URL: www.insofta.com.
- On the product list, select download 3D Text Commander.
- In the Save As... window that appears, browse to the folder where the file is to be saved, then enter the name to save the file as, and then click Save to complete the download or click Cancel to abort it.
Installing 3D Text Commander
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Browse to the folder where you saved the 3D Text Commander setup file.
- Double-click on the setup file and follow the setup wizard's instructions.
Removing 3D Text Commander
- In the My Computer window, open Control Panel and then select Add/Remove Programs.
- On the list of software that appears, select Insofta 3D Text Commander and then click on the Change/Remove button.
- On the program's prompt for confirmation of the removal, click Uninstall to complete the removal process.