- Select the Save Image... item on the File menu or
click on the Save Image... button on the toolbar. To save cover
image with the keyboard, simply press F5 on your keyboard and follow
- In the Save Image window that appears, set the image dimensions.
To set the default image size defined in the project settings, uncheck the Custom option in the Size group. To set custom image size, check the Custom option.
For the custom size option: click on the Width box and enter the image width in pixels, then click on the Height box and enter the image height in pixels. To preserve the image proportion, check the button by the Keep proportion option.
- In the Padding group, click on the input boxes and
enter the desired left, right, top, right padding values in pixels.
The value of this fields can be negative. In this case, the image will be cropped.
- You can set the Pixels per Inch value for PNG and JPG formats. In this case, you will see the size of the
resulting image in inches and centimeters in the Print Size field.
- In the File and format group, select the image format and then
click on the file box and enter the image name with the full path or
click on the Browse... button and select the image. Click Options for more format options.
- Check the Open after rendering option if after saving you want to open the file in the internal viewer.
- Click Save to complete or click Cancel to cancel and return to the program.